Monday, March 15, 2010

Welcome

This blog will be all about different effects pedals for guitar. I will go over some things like how to put your pedals in a chain and the best scenario for using different types of effects pedals. I will also do reviews of various pedals that I have or have come across. I hope that the information that I make available will not only help you discover new pedals, but will help you grow as a guitar player.

For those of you who don't know, I am a tone chaser. I am always on the search for the best guitar tone possible. The best combinations of guitars, amps, and effects pedals and how to chain them together. In these post, I will include pictures and videos and any possible thing I can to help you make the best decision possible when it comes to buying guitar effects pedals

I hope that you will bookmark this page and subscribe to my feed so you can get all of the latest and greatest information I post on this blog. If you have any pedals you would like me to review please send me a message and I will get right on it! Thank you and I hope you enjoy the effects pedal boss!

No comments:

Post a Comment